The fundamental part of ISASTUR strategy, is the performance of engineering projects. It all started back in the engineering departments of ISASTUR (established in 1978) and ISOTRÓN, which have developed their activity mainly in the electrical engineering and industrial automation sectors; among our specialties are:
- High and very high voltage: design of indoor and outdoor transformer substations (conventional technology or GIS) up to 400 kV, civil engineering, calculation and design of steel structures, analysis and implementation of control, protection and communication systems.
- Medium & low voltage: design of electrical distribution & transforming stations up to 36kV. Low voltage cabinets and panels, lighting and power sockets.
- Generation plants: basic project development and detail construction engineering of generation plants, both conventional and renewable.
- Instrumentation and control: control architecture, interconnection of signals and instruments.
- Civil engineering: foundations, earthworks, drainage, urbanization, buildings, etc.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Automated Handling and storage: the inherent capabilities of engineering, combined with extensive experience in the development of turnkey projects with a great number of clients and technologies, enable ISASTUR to offer both, the search for conceptual solutions and the development of technical studies for specific solutions. This way, ISASTUR can provide basic and detail engineering services for lay-out definition as well as for the development of products adapted to the needs of the customers.