Control and automation system for the Cap Djinet desalination plant - Algerie
Programming supply and start-up of a system to monitor and control the desalination plant. The control architecture has:
- General plant DCS are of a redundant architecture both at monitoring level (redundant servers) and controller level (pair of redundant controllers).
- Distributed periphery at the plant in redundant bus (profibus).
- Ethernet monitoring network with star architecture and secure remote access for monitoring and configuration.
Control system of the Ablaneda drinking water treatment plant - Spain
Client: UTE AQUALIA/FCC
The Ablaneda drinking water treatment plant is located in the municipality of Corvera de Asturias and works to treat water from the Narcea river to ensure supply to the coastal towns. The control system has PLCs and Siemens SCADA WinCC and covers the following areas of the facilities:
- Preliminary treatment and pumping of untreated water.
- Filtration and chlorination.
- Reagents and sludge treatment.
Electricidad e instrumentación
MV, LV and control turnkey project of the Ablaneda drinking water treatment plant - Asturias - Spain
Client: ETAP ABLANEDA U.T.E. FCC CONSTRUCCION, S.A. Y SERVICIOS Y PROCESOS AMBIENTALES, S.A. U.T.E.
Supply, assembly and start-up of the high-voltage and low-voltage electrical facilities, lighting and control system of the Ablaneda drinking water treatment plant located in the county of Corvera, Asturias.
Cap Djnet desalination plant - Algerie
Client: UTE CAP D'JINET (AQUALIA-INIMA-AEC)
Design, supply, assembly and start-up of mid and low voltage electrical facilities, of instrumentation and of control system, including: mid and low voltage transformers, MV cells, CCM, diesel generator, c.c. batteries, lighting system, grounding network, trays, cables and automation and control system.
Skikda desalination plant - Algerie
Antofagasta desalination plant, Phases I, II, III and IV - Chile
Client: INIMA, ATACAMA AGUA Y TECNOLOGIA
Turnkey project to execute the assembly of the electrical and instrumentation facilities of Phases I, II, III and IV of the desalination plant.