Keeping with the diversification of activities ISASTUR has created a new line of business, the Facility Management which has reached high importance being fully included in the policies and strategies of the main worldwide market leader organisations.
Facility management field involves several areas in order to ensure and manage best operation of properties and their auxiliary services by integrating people, spaces, processes and distinctive technologies.
- Buildings. Industries.
- HAVC and heating. Electricity. Plumbing. Fire protection systems.
- Energy Management. Energy Audit. Consumption Monitoring.
- Computer Maintenance Management (CMM). Emergency service.
- Cleaning. Gardening. Waste management. Sanitary. Reception. Concierge services.
- Rnovations. Moving services. Construction management.
- Spacial planning. Business transaction (rental and investment). Consultancy.
- Integral Maintenance: