Studies and projects that allow us to explore new technologies and develop new products or services individually or in collaboration with our main clients.
Complementary activities to those specifically relating to research and development, generally for the internal use of the ISASTUR:
- Identification and assessment of the opportunities and threats of technology and market development.
- Promotion of an innovative culture.
- Drawing up of R&D&i agenda or plans.
- Planning and monitoring of R&D&i project.
- Collaboration with other institutions as a source of scientific or technological knowledge.
- Application for and certification of financial grants for R&D&i projects, including those stemming from adequate tax treatment.